Revelation 13:18 NASB

Revelation 13:18 NASB

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Battle is just Beginning.

Quote:
Many are very uneasy about this new ID scheme.
So my question is when do we know when to say NO? Will it be acceptable to be a part of this new ID program until worship is involved? Is it OK to be a part of it at all?

I quoted from a thread to share something with reader's something that I'm currently a bit burdened with, partnered with a tinge of excitement that I can only place on the quickening of the holy spirit within me knowing what could happen.

Many would assume or at least entertain for a moment that I'm a bit focused on the UIN UID projects going on. So much so that there is a whole forum dedicated to the subject, a website and now a blog. A few would say I have an agenda, I'm trying to push or even being deceptive in steering folks in the wrong direction.....Trust me. I hear it all. Regardless of what one thinks of me and my so called ambitions, I have no ulterior motive other then sharing what I believe to be the truth in scripture and my own personal experience I'm beginning to face.


New Virginia Driver's License with 16 Digit Unique Identification Number added to back of Card




Link to pics of front of card.

http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/ci...rs/newlook.asp

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/ne...222012/216102/

Notice at the site for the DMV they do not show the back of the card. I got that pic from personally holding in my hands the other night.

It has come to a crossroad for me where I must put my money where my mouth is, take a stand for what I believe to be the truth about the system of the beast. Question what part and how much I'm willing to be a willing participant in. if I could go back and say none at all knowing what I know now, surely I would. In my own personal opinion I believe we all have one foot in this worlds grave it's trying to dig for us.

Come February of 2010 my Virginia State Driver's License expires. The irony. On my birthday....

I'm being faced with having to choose whether or not I will be accepting this new for of ID with this number. I say heck no. I need to figure out where to start on the chain of command with making my case. Of course the DMV, but I need to figure out who to write and be prepared for what I'm going to have to do.

Yes I know the scriptures, but what I'm speaking about are the tangible things that need done. The actions, not words.

Most likely...An example before my peers.

I started this thread  to discuss this current situation with myself and how to handle it best. I didn't want anyone to be confused and think I was being narcissistic. Usually I don't bring my personal worries to the board/blog etc. for various reasons but, I really feel how I handle this is going to somehow impact others and most definitely my family.

The original question poised was, "where do we draw the line"? My line is being drawn right now, right here.

I'm refusing this number, I'm refusing biometrics, I'm refusing g chipping. Period.

I know I need to seek pastoral council and then possibley contact the ACLJ here in Va Bch. It just so happens I made a website for a constitutional and religious rights lawyer this past summer. He may be able to direct me.I have the 700 Club 15 minutes away from me should I contact someone from Regent University? Should I contact my local paper?

Question how to you feel about accepting a Unique ID Number? How to you feel about leaving your biometrics behind at places that require them? You can't even trade in or sell at our local pawn shop without giving a thumbprint anymore.

What one step are you away from? Where is the line drawn? Do you stand in line, lay down in defeat or sit in as in protest?

No comments: